Thursday, September 21, 2006

Its me!

Its been a long long time since some scrawny stuff was last written here :)

Several reasons; maybe the time factors not permitting (yeah yeah i know THE "xcuse" for not being "organised"), or maybe i havent come across anything that motivating to write or maybe im just plain lazy!:) Yea thats what it is, im lazy!!!! Will try shedding that lethargy too.

Hmm coming to think of it, the person in me hasnt changed, but my meaning for living sure has. UK's not been that captivating, neither has the thought of living here been that enlightening until the year 2005 where a new meaning has come to an existence. Something I wouldnt have thought could have been possible and it can safely be said I'M LOVING EVERY MOMENT OF IT :)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home